So I’m looking for some fellow dog lovers in the Tulsa area. As most of my close friends know our family suffered a loss back in August with our 10 year old Airedale Terrier, Brittany, passed away. It was a very hard time for us and one that made me realize how few images I had of her through the 10 years she was a part of our family.
We have been super blessed to have Lola, another Airedale Terrier, join our family several months ago. During these past months I’ve taken regular opportunities to photograph Lola and I’ve really enjoyed the time spent with her.
So… I’m looking to help other dog loving families with some professional portraits of their favorite pooch. I’m offering some free pet portrait sessions during the cold winter months. I have 10 open spots I’d like to fill with some loving pets.
Here are the details:
- – Your pet needs to be less then 8 months old or over 2 years old. As not all pet owners train their dog I feel I can work with pups and adult
- – I don’t know where the session will take place, maybe my studio, outside or your home… just depends on your pet
- – The session is FREE
- – Pets are welcome to bring along a favorite toy to make the time easier
- – Family members are welcome to be in some shots with their Pooch!
- – SORRY NO CATS ALLOWED….
I’ll chose the pets based on a mix of breeds, age, special characteristics, and age of owners…
How to be considered… Simple, fill out the “Contact” form here on the blog and give me some details about your pet, or nominate a pet of a family member.